Work Matters at the Library
Are you looking for employment or a change of career? Longford Libraries will offer unique, free services to guide your search. We have a wide selection of books and eBooks relating to business start ups, job seeking and employment, as well as daily and local newspapers. Other Services to help you include:
- Free Library Membership.
- Professional staff to assist and help with your research
- Free PC internet and WiFi access.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facilities..
- Through our online resources you will have access to free courses in CV writing, interview skills, along with 100s of other courses as well as free access in our libraries to Vision-net one of Ireland’s leading companies specialising in data analysis for business.
- Browse or download from our eMagazine business and computing collection
- Avail of our free online language learning courses.
- Access to our Online catalogue with access to items nationwide.
Becoming a library member is easy just click on Join The Library Once your membership is processed you can start using the library resources to kick start that job search, career change or research that idea you’ve always had for a new business.